Active Engaged Meaningful Challenging Culturally-focused Blended learning A Multitude of Opportunities to Learn Spanish speaking reading writing grammar listening An alternative to communicate in world languages Adults Seniors Children Youth Conversational & Professional Level 32 years of experience Spanish through remote channels with a native speaker with thirteen years teaching Spanish in the United States. You will learn Spanish according to your needs and schedule availability. ( ! ) - English is offered too. Tutoring including GATE classes.
1. Spanish Conversational Level
-One hour once a week. -A total of eight sessions. -Home videos and interactive phone calls. -Grammar, writing and reading. -Culture and songs. -Bilingual textbooks. -Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
2. History through Videos & Translation -For advanced learners: -Tor refresh advanced skills. -To gain more confidence. -To test abilities and skills in Spanish. -To practice with a native speaker.
3. Spanish for Travelers & Regional Studies -For travelers “in a hurry.” -Six hours minimum. -Adapted to the country to be visited.
4. Tutoring for College & High-school Students
-Adapted to the students´ field of interest. -Write Spanish with fun -Improve score for AP Spanish. -Enhance your imagination
5. Spanish for the Workplace at Professional Level
-Spanish at work. -Learn useful terminology. -Customized.
LUZ MIRANDA SPANISH TRANSLATION, LANGUAGE SERVICES Punctuality Confidentiality Precision Efficiency "Communicating Interculturally¨