Active Engaged Meaningful Challenging Culturally-focused Remotely A Multitude of Opportunities to Learn Spanish An alternative to communicate in world languages Adults Seniors Children Youth Conversational & Professional Level 30 + years of experience
About Your On-line Teacher ¡HOLA! I am an experienced World Languages Teacher and a member of ACTFL (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages). I was also co-founder of a Spanish Language Academy in Sacramento, California. I am the holder of a Diploma in Pedagogical Sciences and a graduate of a M.ED in Teaching for Higher Education. I taught English at three prestigious Peruvian Universities for fifteen years, and German for four years. Publications: 4 publications on teaching in the last 3 years. Spanish through remote channels with a native speaker with twelve years teaching Spanish in the United States. You will learn Spanish according to your needs and schedule availability. ( ! ) - English is offered too. Tutoring including GATE classes.
1. Spanish Conversational Level
-One hour once a week. -A total of eight sessions. -Home videos and interactive phone calls. -Grammar, writing and reading. -Culture and songs. -Bilingual textbooks. -Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
2. History through Videos & Translation -For advanced learners: -Tor refresh advanced skills. -To gain more confidence. -To test abilities and skills in Spanish. -To practice with a native speaker.
3. Spanish for Travelers & Regional Studies -For travelers “in a hurry.” -Six hours minimum. -Adapted to the country to be visited.
4. Tutoring for College & High-school Students
-Adapted to the students´ field of interest. -Learn Spanish with fun -Improve score for AP Spanish. -Enhance your imagination
5. Spanish for the Workplace & Professional Level
-Spanish at work. -Learn useful terminology. -Customized.
LUZ MIRANDA SPANISH TRANSLATION, LANGUAGE SERVICES Punctuality Confidentiality Precision Efficiency "Communicating Interculturally¨