Teaching & Tutoring Learn Spanish in Tampa, Florida
Oral & Written Communication Active Engaged Meaningful & Challenging Culturally-focused A Multitude of Opportunities to Learn Spanish an alternative to communicate in world languages Adults Seniors Children Youth 30 + years of experience
About Your Teacher ¡HOLA! I am an experienced World Languages Teacher and a member of ACTFL (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages). I was also co-founder of a Spanish Academy in Sacramento, California. I am the holder of a Diploma in Pedagogical Sciences and a graduate of a M.ED in Teaching for Higher Education. I taught English at three prestigious Peruvian Universities for fifteen years, and German for four years. Publications: 3 publications in the last 2 years. Learn Spanish in Tampa, Florida with a native speaker with twelve years teaching Spanish in the United States. You will learn Spanish according to your needs and schedule availability.
1. Conversational Spanish
-One hour once a week. -A total of eight sessions. -Home videos and interactive phone calls. -Grammar, writing and reading. -Culture and songs. -Bilingual textbooks. -Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
2. History through Videos and Translation For advanced learners: -Tor refresh advanced skills. -To gain more confidence. -To test abilities and skills in Spanish. -To practice with a native speaker.
( ! )
- English is offered too. - Tutoring includes GATE classes. - It will be a pleasure to contact you ! 30 + years of experience
3. Spanish for Travelers and Regional Studies -For travelers “in a hurry.” -Six hours minimum. -Adapted to the country to be visited.
4. Tutoring for College and High-School Students, and any age
-Learn Spanish. -Adapted to the students´ field of interest. -Improve score for AP Spanish.
5. Spanish For the Workplace
-For professionals. -Spanish at work. -Learn useful terminology. -Customized.
LUZ MIRANDA SPANISH TRANSLATION, LANGUAGE SERVICES Punctuality Confidentiality Precision Efficiency. "Communicating Interculturally¨